2019 Entries - Please complete the entry form here
Miss Teen SESA applicants’ criteria must:
- Be at least 13 years old and not older than 18 years on date of entry.
- Be a South African citizen and in possession of a valid South African ID document.
- Must reside in SA and have no restrictions on their stay
- Must be enrolled in High School, attending classes at an accredited public, private, or home school program with passing scores in academic grades.
- Must be female
- Not be married and never have been married.
- Must not have children or be pregnant during the competition
- Have no criminal record or any charges pending against them
- Must be in good health and can, to the best of her knowledge, participate fully in any pageant/program activities.
- Contestants must be able to attend at least 2 workshops as well as the dress rehearsal. Conflicting schedules must be discussed with the Miss Teen SESA team.
- All contestants under 18 years must be accompanied to all events by a parent or legal guardian. The parent or legal guardian will bear their own costs for all expenses including travel and accommodation.
Miss Teen SESA RULES
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Finalists will be contracted to Miss Teen SESA to partake in pre-program activities.
- Miss TeenSESA cannot use her title to promote other programs, pageants, organizations or brands unless authorized by Management
- Because this is a National title, Miss Teen SESA finalists will not be eligible to enter another competition in the same year that will conflict with her duties as the title holder.
- The new Miss Teen SESA will be contracted to Miss Teen SESA for the full year of her reign.